Red Army Requirements
Our Veteran trial team was started by @Americanfunguy and @GoldenKitsune. The Red Army is a dedicated team of endgame PVE'ers who have for created with the idea to clear the hardest content, as a guild. Crimson Guard, a subset of Red Army for clearing DLC Trials and Craglorn HMs, was started by @cicisch and @StoicSunbro.
Anthem's core teams have cleared vMoL, vSO HM, HRC HM, vAA HM, vAS+1, and vHoF.
To apply to the team you should first show a sign of interested by posting your interest in the #testinginformation channel within Anthem's Discord.
We run vet trials throughout the week with 2 to 3 open runs (weekly) and 3 progression/core teams running 1-2 times a week.
- Ranged and melee must now both meet 28.5k self buffed on a 3m dummy.
- Gear Requirements: Spell Power Cure + either Worm or Mending at the same time (Both preferred). Master Resto staff preferred. Back bar should be a lightning destro staff (Charged Prefered).
- Skills: Aggressive Warhorn + Lvl 50 Resto stave + Combat Prayer + Healing Orbs + Healing Springs
- Test: vCoS HM completion with Anthem Officers
- Gear Requirements: Infused Crusher Enchants on weapons + Ebon + Torugs and/or Alkosh (Prefered sets to also have available: Black Rose, Dragon, Green Pact, Plague Doctors, Footman, Powerful Assault, Hist Bark, and Tavas)
- Skills: Aggressive Warhorn + Lvl 50 Heavy Armor and S&B
- Test: vRoM HM completion with Anthem Officers