Q&A and notes and stuff
I am out of Magicka, HELP!
You should pretty much never be out of magicka. Between Betty Netch, Enchanted Growth, Synergies and the occasional heavy attack, you should have ample magicka. If you have all 3x regen glyphs and one of them infused, it shouldn’t be possible to run out of magicka.
I put most of my attribute points into magicka, while making sure i have around 17-18k health without ebon. That seems to work for most situations and trial scenarios.
Atronach or Ritual – I prefer ritual personally. You can start out running Atronach and when you become more comfortable with your magicka use/regen, switch to Ritual since it provides a stronger heal.
Your character’s race is kind of important in ESO. Even as a healer. At the moment the three most optimal races for healing are Breton, Argonian and High Elf.
- Witchmother’s or Clockwork Citrus Filet are BiS for healing with this particular setup. You can also run Bi-food if you are very comfortable with your resources.
Potions: I use two potions personally as a Warden Healer. Tristat (Health, Magicka and Stamina regen) and Imovable potions (Grants immune to knockdown and health/stamina regen)
- Be a vampire. That magicka regen is sweet and the damage you gain from being a vamp doesn’t matter in most cases since you can outheal it. If absolutely needed, use the Bloody Mara food and go down to stage 3.
- There is a great addon called JoFrames which helps to see everyones shields/regen/health.
- Purge Tracker addon is useful to have in many of the trials.
- Make sure you have BOTH Magicka aid passives unlocked from Alliance war support skill line. That helps, a lot.
- I use Untaunted addon to track my ele drain/vulnerability uptimes. Its really nice.