- Requires crafting 3 items (1 1-handed weapon and 2 armor pieces) using rubedite ingots
- The items can be cp150 (would recommend, save your ingots!)
- Potential rewards include a blacksmithing master writ, tempering alloy, blacksmithing surveys, lower level blacksmithing mats, or a glass style motif fragment.
- Requires crafting 3 items (either 3 pieces of light armor – ancestor silk; or 3 pieces of medium armor – rubedo leather)
- Items can be cp150 (again, recommended to save materials)
- Potential rewards include a clothier master writ, dreugh wax, clothier survey, lower level clothing mats, or a glass style motif fragment.
- Requires crafting 3 items using sanded ruby ash
- Items can be crafted at the CP150 level (save the wood!)
- Potential rewards include a woodworking master writ, rosin, a woodworking survey, lower level woodworking mats, or a glass style motif fragment.
- Requires crafting either a potion of health, stamina, or magicka at cp150 (requires Lorkhan’s tears), or a potion of ravage health/magicka/stamina
- Will also require turning in 3 of the same alchemy ingredient
- Recommended to craft these en masse so you save time, make sure you have the chemistry passive maxed!
- Rewards include 3 Alkahest, 3 Lorkhan’s Tears, and three of 2 different reagents (e.g. 3 lady’s smock and 3 corn flower); possibly an alchemy master writ or an alchemist survey
- Tip on the alchemy survey – if you don’t like the reagents that have appeared, you can get out of the field of view and come back and the reagents will have changed.
- Requires crafting a Superb Glyph of stamina, health, or magicka (cp150, white quality, needs the Rejera Potency stone)
- Will require turn in of one runestone as well
- Rewards include empty soul gems, a glyph, and possibly a Kuta, enchanting survey, or an enchanting master writ
- Requires crafting 1 green-quality food that increases either max health, stamina, or magicka, and crafting 1 green-quality drink (alcohol, a tonic, or a tea)
- Recipes are obtainable from NPC chefs and brewers, but will probably be cheaper in guild stores or you can ask around – the recipes often drop in the reward containers and so someone may have one to spare
- Potential rewards include provisioning mats (always some white-quality ones, but sometimes you will receive frost mirriam or bervez juice), a recipe (green through purple quality), and possibly a fragment of the Psijic Ambrosia recipe (requires 7 fragments in total) or a provisioning master writ
Master Writ Guide:
Improving your chances:
- for equipment master writs, your chances are increased by the number of completed styles you know and the number of traits you have researched. A 9 trait crafter who knows every style in the game will have the highest drop rate chances.
- For provisioning master writs, the more recipes your toon knows, the higher the drop chance is
- For enchanting master writs, the more runes you have translated, the higher the drop chance is – it is relatively cheap to translate every rune in the game except for Hakeijo (prismatic rune)
- For alchemy master writs, having all four effects of a reagent unlocked will increase your chances – again, this is relatively cheap to do for each reagent in the game
- Master writs can be turned in in a capital city – Elden Root, Mournhold, or Wayrest
- Voucher rewards include:
- Animus stones – used to make target dummies
- Plans to make humanoid and centurion dummies
- Other gold quality furnishing plans
- Chapters or the full book of the Ebony style
- Blue quality and purple quality furnishing plan envelopes – contains a random furnishing plan (from Homestead to Morrowind) of that quality
- Crafting Stations
- Attunable Crafting Stations